Another Cookie Blog...

8:53 PM


Another cookie blog, right?  That may be what you are thinking!  There are so many fantastic blogs out there with amazing cookie tutorials.  I know because I love reading them!  This blog isn’t one of those blogs!  In the haze of flour and sugar or late night decorating, I find myself discovering little life lessons.  Life lessons that I love to share with others in hopes that they learn from my mistakes and successes!  This blog may show cookies from time to time, may even show you how I do certain designs.  But this blog is really for you, the baker, the one behind the amazing cookie creations spending tireless hours to bring to life a little piece of art.  I hope that you enjoy my words that emerge from the cloud of sugar and enjoy this blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog