Wing It!

7:37 PM

Do you ever start a cookie set with no plan in mind?  You bake shapes and mix icing but have no idea what you will do?  I am a "type A" organized planner.  I rarely don't have a plan.  But, every once in a while, I like to change things up.  I like to sit at my desk and see where the icing bag takes me.  There are times that I have created some of the ugliest cookies in the world this way.  Other times, a set without a plan and direction, turns out pretty great.

For this "type a" decorator, its not something I do very often.  I typically have a pencil in hand and sketch out designs.  I normally know what will go on each and every cookie.  But, winging it, it pushes you.  It keeps you on your toes.  You have to commit to each cookie and go with it!  If you've never tried the "wing it" method...give it a try.  If it produces ugly cookies....EAT them!  But, if you design gorgeous cookies...its worth it!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog